Gluten friendly option - pasta is replaced with GF pasta.
2. Toast the almonds in a large, deep frypan until golden. Set aside. Add oil from the sun-dried tomato jar to the pan. Add chicken and cook over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes, or until sealed and golden.
3. Slice and add spring onions, allow to soften slightly. Grate zucchini and chop sun-dried tomatoes (see notes), add to pan along with thyme leaves and stock cube.
4. Dice and add Philadelphia cheese along with 1 cup pasta water. Cook, stirring, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, or until melted and combined. Add spinach to wilt, then toss in pasta. Remove from heat.
5. Quarter cherry tomatoes, pick and tear basil leaves. Toss together with toasted almonds, 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar. Season to taste.
6. Adjust seasoning of the pasta with salt and pepper to taste. Top with garnish mixture to serve.
Use a pair of scissors to help chop the sun-dried tomatoes straight in the jar - quick and mess free!
To quickly remove thyme leaves - place your fingers at the bottom of the stem, hold upside down and firmly slide the leaves down.
Chop spinach roughly before adding to the sauce if you prefer.
Gluten friendly option - pasta is replaced with GF pasta
Slivered almonds 40g
Chicken stir-fry strips 500g
Spring onions 1/2 bunch
Sun-dried tomatoes 1 jar
Thyme 1/2 packet
Philadelphia cream cheese 1/3 block
Baby spinach 60g
Cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
Basil 1/2 packet