2. Heat a large, deep frypan with oil from the sun-dried tomato jar. Add chicken and cook over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes, or until sealed and golden. Slice and add spring onions, allow to soften slightly.
3. Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes (see notes), philadelphia cheese and 1 cup pasta water. Cook, stirring, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, or until melted and combined.
4. Add spinach to pan (see notes), cover and cook for a further 3 minutes, or until wilted. Drain and toss in the pasta.
5. Halve or quarter tomatoes, pick basil leaves (tear larger ones). Toss together with 1/2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Adjust the seasoning of the chicken pasta with salt and pepper to taste. Scatter over tomato topping and serve at the table.
Use a pair of scissors to help chop the sun-dried tomatoes straight in the jar - quick and mess free!
Chop spinach roughly before adding to sauce if you prefer.
diced chicken breast fillet 600g
spring onions 1 bunch
sun-dried tomatoes 1 jar (180g)
Philadelphia herb & garlic 1 tub (150g)
baby spinach 1 bag (150g)
cherry tomato medley 1 punnet (200g)
basil 1 packet
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper