2. Heat a large frypan with 1 tbsp oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until golden and nearly cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside, reserve pan.
3. Chop and add sun dried tomatoes to reserved pan along with crushed garlic, 2 tsp dried oregano and crumbled stock cube. Cook for 2-3 minutes over medium-low heat, or until fragrant.
4. Stir in sour cream, 1 cup water and 1 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar. Whisk until combined and season with salt and pepper.
5. Thinly slice courgettes and trim broccolini. Add to pan along with chicken. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Halve cherry tomatoes and scatter on top of chicken. Serve over rice and spoon over sauce to taste.
Be sure to rinse brown rice thoroughly once cooked for grains to separate and to improve the texture.
Grate courgettes to ‘hide’ from the kids.
sliced chicken breast fillet 600g
sun dried tomatoes 1/3 jar
garlic 2 cloves
sour cream 150g
broccolini 1 bunch
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
from your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, chicken stock cube (1), balsamic vinegar, dried oregano