2. Heat a large pan with oil over medium-high heat (see notes). Peel and chop onion, add to pan with beef mince and cook for 4-5 minutes. Break up lumps and season with salt and pepper.
3. Chop and add sun-dried tomatoes (see notes) and mushrooms. Cook for a few minutes then stir in tomato paste and spinach. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Rinse and roughly chop lettuce leaves, slice cucumber. Toss together in a bowl, set aside.
5. Add the Philadelphia cheese to pan and stir to combine with beef stew. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve beef stroganoff over rice with a side of salad.
Use the rice tub to quickly measure up x 1.5 amount of water.
Use the oil from the sun-dried tomato jar for added flavour!
Use a pair of scissors to help chop the sun-dried tomatoes straight in the jar - quick and mess free!
Brown onion 1
Beef mince 600g
Sun-dried tomatoes 1 jar (180g)
Sliced mushrooms 1 punnet (200g)
Tomato paste 1 sachet
Baby spinach 2/3 bag (130g)
Baby cos lettuce 1
Lebanese cucumber 1
Philadelphia garlic & herb 1 tub (150g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper