2. Chop dill (set 1/2 aside). Remove corn from cob and grate 1/2 zucchini. Add to a mixing bowl with almond meal, chia seed mixture and 1/3 cup flour. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until combined well. Set aside.
3. Slice roasted red peppers and ribbon remaining zucchini with a vegetable peeler. Toss with salad leaves. Set aside in fridge until serving (see notes).
4. Trim and scrub carrots. Cut in half lengthways. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add carrots to pan, cover and cook for 5 minutes until just tender. Toss through reserved dill. Season with salt and pepper. Remove and keep pan on heat.
5. Add 2 tbsp oil to frypan. Spoon in 1/4 cup fulls of fritter mix. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side until set. Remove to plate with paper towel. Repeat until all fritters are cooked (add more oil if needed).
6. Divide fritters, carrots and salad among plates. Serve with aioli for dipping.
Dill 1 packet
Corn cob 1
Almond meal 1/2 packet (50g) *
Roasted red peppers 1/2 jar *
Baby leaves & beetroot 1 bag (180g)
Dutch carrots 1 bunch
Black garlic aioli 1 tub (50g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, flour (of choice)