2. Peel and grate ginger. Whisk together with 3 tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp honey and 3 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Peel oranges, quarter and slice. Slice spring onions, deseed and slice cucumber. Grate beetroot. Set aside with rocket.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat. Toast seeds for 3-4 minutes, or until golden. Remove and set aside, reserve pan.
5. Slice halloumi and coat with 3 tsp ground coriander. Reheat frypan with 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Cook halloumi for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
6. Toss rice, salad (excluding beetroot), dressing and seeds together. Adjust season to taste. Divide between plates. Top with halloumi and dot with beetroot to serve.
Add the beetroot at the end to prevent staining the salad.
Spring onions 1/4 bunch *
Lebanese cucumber 1
Rocket leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
Seed mix 1/2 packet (40g)
Halloumi cheese 2 packets
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, ground coriander, honey