2. Combine tortilla mix with coconut milk, 1 egg, 1/4 cup water and salt. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat and cover the surface with oil. Pour in 1/2 cup batter and cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until golden and crisp. Remove to a plate and repeat with remaining batter.
3. Dice capsicum and cucumber. Remove corn from cob, toss all together. Mash avocado with 1/2 lime juice, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Whisk together remaining 1/2 lime juice with 1 tsp chilli flakes, 2 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp olive oil. Set aside.
5. Reheat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Crack in eggs and cook to your liking.
6. Divide tortillas between plates. Spoon on the avocado mixture, top with pumpkin, salsa and spoon over dressing to taste. Top with a fried egg and picked coriander leaves to serve.
If you have any extra tortilla batter you can keep it in the fridge to cook the next day for breakfast!
Tortilla mix 1 packet
Coconut milk 165ml
Red capsicum 1/2
Continental cucumber 1/2
Corn cob 1
Coriander 1 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, soy sauce (or tamari), chilli flakes (optional), smoked paprika