2. Use a julienne peeler to julienne papaya and carrots. Halve tomatoes. Deseed and slice cucumber. Trim and halve sugar snap peas. Roughly chop mint leaves. Toss all together with dressing. Season to taste with more soy sauce or sugar if needed. Set aside.
3. Finely chop nuts. Add 1 tbsp oil to frypan. Add nut mince, shredded coconut, 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp water. Cook for 3-4 minutes until toasted and golden. Take off heat.
4. Cover base of frypan big enough to fit the rice paper rounds with oil over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, place sheet in pan (1 at a time) for 2 seconds until puffed up. Remove with tongs to a sheet of paper towel. Repeat with remaining papers.
5. Place a rice paper puff on each plate. Top with salad and scatter over nut mince and shredded coconut. Serve with extra rice paper puffs on the side.
Green papaya 1
Cherry tomatoes 1 bag (200g)
Lebanese cucumber 1
Sugar snap peas 1/2 bag (125g) *
Mint 1/2 bunch *
Walnut/cashew mix 1 packet (150g)
Shredded coconut 1 packet (60g)
Rice paper rounds 1 packet
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, soy sauce (or tamari), rice wine vinegar, sugar (of choice), garlic (1 clove)