2. Dice paneer cheese into 1.5cm cubes. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook paneer for 2-3 minutes, or until golden. Set aside on a plate and reserve pan.
3. Slice onion, peel and grate ginger and crush garlic (2 cloves). Add to pan to cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in 3 tsp curry powder and 2 tsp garam masala.
4. Use a stick mixer to blend peppers then add to pan with coconut milk and 1/2 cup water, stir to combine. Halve cherry tomatoes, slice broccolini into 3cm pieces and add to pan. Simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Roughly chop spinach and gently stir through curry with paneer. Simmer for an additional 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Garnish the curry with bean shoots and mint leaves. Serve with rice.
Serve with mango chutney on the side if you have some.
paneer cheese 2 packets
red onion 1/2
garlic 2 cloves
curry powder 3tspn
garam masala 2tsp
roasted red peppers 1/2 jar
coconut milk 400ml
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
broccolini 1 bunch
baby spinach 1/2 bag
bean shoots 1/2 bag
mint 1/2 packet
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper.