2. Finely slice mint leaves. Combine with yoghurt, remaining 1/2 lime juice, 1/2 crushed garlic clove, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large frypan with 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add drained chickpeas, 1 tbsp garam masala, 2 tbsp tomato paste and 1 cup water. Lightly mash and cook for 4-5 minutes.
4. Whisk to combine the onion bhaji mix with coconut milk and 1 cup water into a thin batter. Slice and add spring onions (green + white parts).
5. Heat a frypan to medium heat with 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add 3/4 cup batter mix into the pan to cook. Flip after 2-3 minutes. Repeat to make 4-6 pancakes.
6. Assemble pancakes with kale slaw, chickpeas, diced vegetables and a dollop of minty yoghurt. Serve at the table.
kale slaw 1 bag (400g)
mint 1/2 bunch
Natural yoghurt 1/2 tub (250g)
Garlic 1/2 clove
Chickpeas 2 x 400g
onion bhaji mix 1 packet
coconut milk 400g
Spring onions 1/3 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, garam masala, tomato paste