2. Combine lime zest, grated ginger, coconut milk and 1/2 tbsp soy sauce in a bowl. Place fish in coconut milk to marinate.
3. Dice cucumber, capsicum and radishes. Slice spring onions. Toss all together with 1/2 lime juice (wedge remaining) and 1 tbsp olive oil.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Use tongs to transfer fish to pan, scraping off excess coconut milk. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through. Remove from pan.
5. Reduce pan heat to medium. Stir 1/4 cup water into marinade and pour into pan. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring. Remove from heat and return fish to pan to coat.
6. Divide sweet potatoes, fish and salsa between plates. Serve with lime wedges.
Peel the ginger with a teaspoon to avoid wastage.
No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with chicken schnitzels.
Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Ginger, 30g *
Coconut milk, 165ml
White fish fillets, 2 packets
Lebanese cucumber, 1
Red capsicum, 1
Radishes, 1/2 bunch *
Spring onions, 1/3 bunch *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, soy sauce (or tamari)