2. Wedge 1 tomato and dice pumpkin into 3cm pieces. Add to pan along with lentils from kit. Pour in coconut milk and 1 1/2 tins of water. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes until pumpkin is tender.
3. Heat frypan over medium heat. Add coconut and toast for 3-4 minutes until golden. Dice remaining tomato and dice radishes. Slice mint. Toss together with toasted coconut.
4. Thinly shred kale leaves. Stir through lentils until wilted. Squeeze in lemon juice and stir through 3 tsp red wine vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Divide dahl among bowls and top with coconut topping.
If you prefer to not make the topping you can dice the tomato and capsicum and simmer with the lentils instead. Garnish with the coconut and mint at the end.
Dahl kit 1 packet
Butternut pumpkin 1/2 *
Coconut milk 400ml
Coconut chips 1/2 bag (50g) *
Radishes 1/2 bunch *
Mint 1 packet
Kale 1/2 bunch *
Lemon 1/2 *
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, red wine vinegar