No Fish option - replacement is chicken tenderloins
2. Cut broccoli into small florets and blanch in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, or until tender. Drain and refresh under cold water. Toss with sliced radishes, chopped tomato and sprouts in a serving bowl, set aside.
3. Combine 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or yoghurt) with crushed garlic in a small bowl, season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Whisk 1 egg with 1 tbsp water in a bowl. Toss coconut with grated zest from 1 lime. Cut fish fillets into fingers. Dip into egg wash and press into coconut to coat.
5. Heat 1/4 cup oil in a frypan and cook fish for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through and golden. Drain on paper towel.
6. Serve crunchy coconut and lime fish with potato discs, side salad and aioli. Cut remaining lime into wedges and serve on the side.
Use either mayonnaise (sweeter) or yoghurt for the aioli, alternatively a mixture of both.
The thinner you slice the potatoes the quicker they will cook. Spread over 2 oven trays for a crispier finish.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken tenderloins Increase cooking time to 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
radishes 1/3 bunch
sunflower sprouts 1 punnet
garlic 1 clove
shredded coconut 60g
white fish fillets 2 packets
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, mayonnaise or yoghurt, egg (1)