No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with chicken stir-fry strips
2. Cut fish fillets into 3cm chunks. Combine in a bowl with 2 tbsp sesame oil and set aside.
3. Grate ginger, slice red onion, crush 2 garlic cloves and scrunch kaffir lime leaves (to release flavour). Add to a heated saucepan with oil and cook for 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
4. Stir in coconut milk and 1 cup water. Slice carrots, add to pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
Zest lime to use for serving.
5. Add fish to broth and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Trim and add sugar snaps. Remove from heat and stir in 2 tbsp fish sauce (see notes) and juice from 1/2 lime (use to taste).
6. Cut any remaining lime into wedges.
Serve fish curry over rice with lime wedges. Top with lime zest to taste.
Use the rice tub to quickly measure up x 1.5 amount of water.
You can use soy sauce instead of fish sauce if you prefer. Slice and serve sugar snaps fresh as a topping instead if you prefer.
No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with chicken stir-fry strips. Skip step 2. Add chicken strips to pan at step 3 and cook until sealed. Simmer the broth (with chicken) for 10 minutes to ensure chicken is cooked through.
WHITE FISH FILLETS, 2 packets
RED ONION, 1/2 *
KAFFIR LIME LEAVES, 2
COCONUT MILK, 400ml
SUGAR SNAP PEAS, 1/2 packet (125g) *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
sesame oil, fish sauce, garlic (2 cloves)