2. Roughly chop spring onions, half the coriander, white end of lemongrass and lime leaves. Blend with coconut milk, 2 1/2 tbsp fish sauce, 1/2 tbsp brown sugar, 1/2 tsp chilli flakes and 1/4 cup water using a stick mixer or blender.
3. Heat a frypan over medium heat. Pour in curry sauce and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
4. Cut broccoli into small florets and wedge tomato. Add to curry, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Trim and halve snow peas. Add to curry with salmon fillets. Spoon sauce over salmon, then cover and simmer for 5 minutes, or until salmon is cooked. Season with fish sauce to taste.
6. Divide quinoa between plates. Top with salmon curry and garnish with fresh bean shoots, remaining coriander and lemon wedges.
Most of our veggies come pre-washed, but it’s always good to give them an extra rinse.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet
spring onions 1/3 bunch
coriander 1/2 bunch
lemongrass 1 stalk
kaffir lime leaves 4
coconut milk 400ml
fish sauce 2 1/2 tbsp
brown sugar 1/2 tbsp
chilli flakes 1/2 tspn
snow peas 1/2 punnet
salmon fillets 2 packets
bean shoots 1/4 bag