2. Add crushed garlic and lime zest to yoghurt. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add sugar to taste if needed.
3. Finely shred wombok, julienne or grate carrots, slice apple and chop coriander. Toss together with lime juice and 2 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add sugar to taste if needed.
4. Whisk egg, 1 tsp paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl. Slice tempeh into fingers. Toss in egg wash and press in coconut to coat.
5. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a frypan over medium heat. Cook tempeh for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through.
6. Serve tempeh with roast potato wedges, coleslaw and lime aioli.
When adding sugar to dishes, coconut sugar or raw cane sugar may be better options as they are less refined and contain some important minerals.
Natural yoghurt 1/2 tub (250g)
Baby wombok cabbage 1/2
Green apple 1
coriander 1/3 bunch
natural tempeh 2 packets (2 x 200g)
Shredded coconut 1 packet (80g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, egg (1), garlic (1/2 clove), sugar (of choice), smoked paprika