2. Peel papaya and shred using a julienne peeler. Julienne carrots. Halve tomatoes. Deseed and slice cucumber. Trim and halve sugar snap peas. Roughly chop mint leaves. Toss all together with dressing. Season to taste with more fish sauce or sugar if needed. Set aside.
3. Slice chicken into tenderloins. Coat with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Spread coconut onto a plate. Press chicken into coconut to coat.
4. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil. Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Cook in batches if needed.
5. Divide salad among bowls. Serve with coconut chicken.
Green papaya 1
Cherry tomatoes 1 bag (200g)
Lebanese cucumber 1
Sugar snap peas 1/2 bag (125g) *
Mint 1/2 bunch *
Chicken breast fillets 600g
Shredded coconut 1 bag (60g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, fish sauce or soy sauce (or tamari), rice wine vinegar, sugar of choice, garlic (1 clove)