15-20 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse. Toss through sultanas and almonds.
2. Blend drained peppers with coconut milk, 2 tbsp soy sauce and 3/4 cup water using a stick mixer or blender. Set aside.
3. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil. Dice onion, add to pan as you go and cook for 5 minutes. Chop garlic cloves. Add to pan along with 2 tbsp garam masala. Cook for further 2 minutes until fragrant.
4. Pour coconut sauce into pan. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until slightly
thickened. Chop tomatoes. Trim and slice beans into 3rds. Reduce heat and add to pan.
5. Combine chicken mince with sliced chives, salt and pepper. Using oiled
hands, roll even size dumplings and gently drop into sauce. Cover and simmer for a further 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Chop parsley. Scatter over dumplings and serve with rice.
Sultana/Flaked Almonds 1 packet (40g)
Roasted Red Peppers 1/2 jar*
Coconut Milk 400ml
Brown Onion 1
Green Beans 1/2 bag (125g)*
Chicken Mince 600g
Chives 1/2 bunch*
Parsley 1/4 bunch*
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, garam masala, soy sauce (or tamari), garlic (2 cloves)