2. Toast almonds in a dry pan until golden. Remove to a large mixing bowl with bulgur. Reserve pan.
3. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan over medium heat. Slice spring onions and beans, dice capsicums and add to pan as you go. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes, or until just tender. Remove to bowl with nuts and bulgur.
4. Zest and juice the orange. Whisk with 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp ground ginger. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cut chicken into 4cm pieces. Coat with 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1 tsp ground ginger, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Thread onto 8 skewers and cook in pan over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
6. Crumble feta and toss through bulgur with half the dressing. Serve with chicken skewers and garnish with chopped parsley. Spoon over remaining dressing to taste.
slivered almonds 1/2 bag
spring onions 1/4 bunch
green beans 1/2 punnet
red capsicum 1
yellow capsicum 1
apple cider vinegar 1tbsp
ground ginger 1tsp
ground cinnamon 1tsp
chicken thigh fillets 600g
feta cheese 1/2 block
parsley 1/2 packet
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper