No pork option - replacement is 300g chicken stir-fry strips.
2. Heat a large frypan with oil over medium-high heat. Slice onion and chorizo, add to the pan as you go. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Season with 1 tsp smoked paprika and 2 tsp cumin.
3. In the meantime, slice capsicums and grate carrot.
4. Add capsicums and carrot to pan with crushed tomatoes and 1/2 tin water (200ml). Cook for further 2-3 minutes.
5. Toss in the pasta and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
Trim and slice snow peas.
6. Serve pasta in bowls topped with snow peas.
Add 1 tsp turmeric when cooking the pasta for a lovely yellow colour!
No pork option - chorizo is replaced with 300g chicken stir-fry strips.
Increase cooking time to ensure chicken is cooked through. Increase seasoning with 1 tsp of each cumin and smoked paprika.
red onion 1
Red capsicum 1
Yellow capsicum 1
Crushed tomatoes 400g
Snow peas 1 pack (150g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground cumin + smoked paprika