Gluten-friendly option: bread is replaced with GF bread
2. Drain beans and add to tray, drizzle with 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp vinegar and 2 tbsp water. Toss to mix well.
3. Halve and add chipolatas to tray along with thyme sprigs, lightly press into bean and tomato mixture. Season with salt and pepper then place in oven to roast for 20 minutes. Mix half way through cooking time.
4. Trim and cut asparagus into thirds. Heat a frypan with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1-2 tbsp water over medium heat. Add asparagus and cook, covered, for 2-3 minutes (or to your liking). Remove from pan and place in a serving bowl.
5. Drain and slice peppers, add to bowl with asparagus and toss with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tbsp vinegar, salt and pepper. Rinse and tear lettuce leaves.
6. Serve chipolata bake with asparagus salad layered on leaves.
Toss the asparagus with a little oil and add to the tray for the last 5 minutes instead if preferred.
Gluten friendly option - bread is replaced with GF bread
garlic 2 cloves
panini bread rolls 2
cannellini beans 400g
beef chipolatas 500g
thyme 1/2 packet
asparagus 1 bunch
roasted peppers 1/2 jar
festival lettuce 1
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar