No pork option is to replace pork with beef mince.
Gluten free option is to replace egg noodles with rice noodles
2. Juice orange, peel and grate ginger. Combine in a bowl with 1/4 cup soy sauce, 2 tbsp sesame oil, 2 tsp cornflour, 1 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice and 1 cup water.
3. Chop Asian greens and spring onions into 4cm lengths (reserve spring onion tops). Slice garlic. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook greens and garlic for 2-3 minutes, or until tender. Remove from pan and set aside. Keep pan over medium-high heat.
4. Add pork to pan and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until browned. Add sauce, simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until thickened.
5. Julienne or cut carrot into matchsticks. Chop coriander.
6. Divide noodles between bowls, top with pork mince and stir fried vegetables. Garnish with carrots, bean shoots, coriander and reserved spring onion tops to serve.
Use sesame or a neutral oil for cooking the greens.
No pork option - replacement is beef mince.
Gluten-friendly option - replacement is rice noodles. Cook according to packet instructions.
noodles 1 packet (270g)
asian greens 1 bunch
spring onions 1/2 bunch
pork mince 600g
coriander 1/2 packet
bean shoots 1/2 bag
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), Chinese five spice, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic (1 clove), cornflour