2. Heat a large pan with sesame oil (see notes) over high heat. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 4 minutes. Set aside on a plate, keep pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add more oil to pan if needed, cook chicken strips for 3-4 minutes or until golden and nearly cooked through.
4. Chop onion, crush garlic and grate ginger (to yield 1 tbsp), add to the pan as you go. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
5. Combine 1 tbsp cornflour with 1 1/2 cup water, 3 tbsp soy sauce and 2 tbsp sugar. Stir into pan, bring to a simmer and allow to thicken. Return vegetables to pan and warm through for 2 minutes.
6. Serve chicken stir-fry over rice. Top with cashew nuts.
Use the rice tub to quickly measure out x 1.5 water.
Peanut, coconut or other neutral oils work well too.
stir-fry vegetable mix 1 packet
chicken stir fry strips 600g
brown onion 1
garlic 2 cloves
cashew nuts 60g
From your pantry:
sesame oil, cornflour, soy sauce, sugar (brown or other)