2. Cut broccoli into florets. Roughly slice cabbage. Slice spring onions into 3cm pieces (reserve tops for garnishing). Ribbon carrots using a vegetable peeler. Combine 3 tbsp soy sauce, 1 1/2 tbsp sesame oil and 1 1/2 tsp turmeric in a small bowl.
3. Slice tofu. Coat with 1 tsp Chinese five spice and 1 tbsp oil. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat. Cook tofu in the pan for 5 minutes, turning until golden brown. Remove to a plate.
4. Peel and grate ginger, finely chop chilli and move to tofu. Squeeze over 1/2 lime juice (wedge remaining) and 2 tsp soy sauce. Toss tofu until coated. Set aside.
5. Reheat pan with 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, cabbage and spring onions. Stir fry for 2 minutes, or until just tender. Add carrots, noodles and sauce. Cook, tossing, for 1 minute, or until coated.
6. Divide tofu and stir fry between plates. Garnish with spring onion tops. Serve with lime wedges.
Konjac is actually a root vegetable and foods made from Konjac are a good source of fibre and a great low carbohydrate alternative.
Baby wombok cabbage 1/2
spring onions 1/2 bunch
Firm tofu 1 packet (400g)
Red chilli 1
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), Chinese five spice, ground turmeric, soy sauce, sesame oil