No pork alternative - beef mince.
2. Add pork mince, crushed garlic, 2 tbsp cumin, and 1 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika to pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, breaking up mince as you go.
3. Roughly chop 1 tomato. Add to pan along with lentils, tomato paste and 1L water. Stir to combine. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, or until lentils are tender.
4. Dice avocado and remaining tomato. Roughly chop coriander. Toss together with 1 tbsp vinegar and 2 tbsp olive oil.
5. Finely slice kale leaves. Stir through chilli con carne for 1-2 minutes, or until wilted. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide chilli between bowls. Top with salsa and dollop with yoghurt.
Add 1/2 tsp ground chilli to the spices if you prefer some heat to the dish.
No pork alternative - beef mince .
Cook for the same time as pork mince.
Pork mince 300g
Red lentils 1 packet (200g)
Tomato paste 1 tub (140g)
coriander 1/3 bunch
kale 1/2 bunch
Natural yoghurt 1/2 tub (250g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, smoked paprika, ground cumin, garlic (1 clove), red wine vinegar