2. Grate carrot, slice spring onions and celery. Add to pan with crushed garlic and 1 1/2 tbsp spice mix. Cook briefly, stir in tomato passata and 1 tsp honey. Cover, cook for 10 minutes.
3. Remove kernels from corn cob, dice cucumber and quarter cherry tomatoes. Toss together in a bowl with juice from 1/2 lime and 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
4. Rinse beans and add to pan, season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Use a stick mixer to blend avocado with 2 tbsp yoghurt (see notes) and remaining lime juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve chilli con carne with corn strips, topped with corn salsa.
Tip! Swap yoghurt for mayonnaise if you prefer.
spring onions 1/4 bunch *
celery sticks 2
garlic 2 cloves
mexican spice mix 1 packet
tomato passata 1 jar
corn cob 1
continental cucumber 1/2 *
cherry tomatoes 1/2 punnet *
four bean mix 400g
natural yoghurt 2tbsp
corn strips 1 bag
From the pantry: olive oil, salt & pepper.