Halve potatoes and toss on a lined oven tray with 2 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 25 minutes until golden and cooked through.
2. Roughly chop mint leaves. Blend with yoghurt, crushed garlic and 1 tsp vinegar using a stick mixer or blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Ribbon the cucumber and carrots using a vegetable peeler. Arrange on a platter with snow pea sprouts.
4. Combine chickpea flour mix with 1 tsp turmeric and 1 tsp salt in a large bowl. Form a well in the centre, pour in 1 cup water and 1 tbsp oil. Whisk until smooth. Cut broccoli into small florets and slice spring onions, add to batter and mix well.
5. Heat frypan 1cm deep with oil over medium heat. Spoon out 1/3 cup full of pakora mix into pan to form fritters. Cook in batches for 4 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Remove, drain on paper towel and repeat with remaining mixture.
6. Divide potatoes, salad and pakoras among plates. Serve with mint dressing.
MINT, 1/2 bunch
COCONUT YOGHURT, 1 tub (120g)
GARLIC, 1/2 clove
CONTINENTAL CUCUMBER, 1
SNOW PEA SPROUTS, 1/2 punnet
CHICKPEA FLOUR MIX, 1 packet (200g)
SPRING ONIONS, 1/4 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, cumin seeds, ground turmeric, white wine vinegar