2. Chop shallot and garlic. Blend with drained chickpeas, 1 tbsp cumin and 1 tbsp coriander and egg. Transfer to a large bowl. Grate carrot, add to bowl along with chickpea flour and sesame seeds. Mix well.
3. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 3 tbsp oil. Shape falafel mixture into balls. Place in pan and lightly flatten to form patties. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden. Cook in batches if needed.
4. Quarter tomatoes. Dice capsicum, trim and slice snow peas. Slice chives.
5. Whisk 1/2 lemon juice (wedge remaining) with 2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss with vegetables and millet.
6. Serve falafel with tabbouleh, lemon wedges and a dollop of yoghurt.
Add crushed garlic to yoghurt to make an aioli.
Millet 1 packet (150g)
Garlic 1 clove
chickpeas 2 x 400g
chickpea flour 1 packet (80g)
sesame seeds 1/2 packet (35g)
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
red capsicum 1
snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
chives 1/2 bunch
yoghurt 1 tub (200g)
From your pantry: oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground cumin, ground coriander, egg (1)