2. Combine yoghurt with lemon juice, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1 tsp turmeric, 2 tsp paprika, 2 tsp cumin and 2 tbsp oil in an oven dish. Toss in chicken to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in oven for 20 minutes until cooked through.
3. Tear and rinse lettuce leaves. Slice cucumber and apples. Set aside.
4. Finely chop mint leaves. Combine with 1/2 crushed garlic clove, 1 1/2 tbsp vinegar and 4 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. Reheat saucepan with root vegetables over medium-high heat. Add 3 tbsp oil and 1/2 tsp turmeric. Stir occasionally for 3-5 minutes until golden. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve chicken with vegetables and salad. Spoon over salsa verde to taste.
Mustard seeds work well with the root vegetables as well! Add 1 tsp when tossing the root vegetables in step 5.
Use a non-stick saucepan to cook the vegetables if possible.
Natural yoghurt, 1/4 cup *
Lemon, 1/2 *
Garlic, 1 1/2 cloves
Chicken tenderloins, 600g
Festival lettuce, 1
Continental cucumber, 1
Red apples, 2
Mint, 1/2 bunch *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground turmeric, ground paprika, ground cumin, white wine vinegar