2. Spread polenta over a lined baking tray to 1-2cm thickness, leaving it quite rough. Drizzle with 1/2 tbsp oil and top with remaining grated parmesan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
3. Shuck corn cobs and rub with 1 tsp oil. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, alternatively cook in a grill pan, turning until charred.
4. Rub chicken tenderloins with 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp smoked paprika, crushed garlic and 1 tbsp oil. Heat a grill or frypan over high heat and cook chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
5. Dice capsicum and toss with coleslaw mix, 2 tbsp mayonnaise and 2 tbsp lime juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Cut polenta into triangles and serve with chicken, corn and coleslaw.
Add some honey to the coleslaw for a sweeter finish and use natural yoghurt instead of mayonnaise if you prefer.
polenta 1/2 packet
thyme 1/2 packet
corn cobs x2
chicken Tenderloins 600g
garlic 1 clove
green capsicum 1
coleslaw 1 bag
ground cumin (1 tsp)
smoked paprika (1 tsp)
mayonnaise (2 tbsp)
From your pantry: Oil + butter (for cooking) salt & pepper