2. Heat a small saucepan with oil over medium heat. Chop onion and grate carrot, add to pan as you go and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add 2-3 tsp curry powder, 1/2 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp flour and 1 stock cube. Stir in 2 cups water and simmer for 10 minutes (uncovered).
4. Heat a large frypan with oil (see notes) over medium heat and cook chicken tenderloins for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Halve broccolini and place on top of the rice for the last 3 minutes to steam.
6. Adjust the seasoning of the sauce with salt and pepper to taste (see notes).
Serve chicken tenderloins and sauce over rice with a side of broccolini and leaves.
Use the rice tub to quickly measure up x 1.5 amount of water.
Add butter as well as oil to the pan when cooking chicken to give the tenderloins a nice golden colour!
Blend the sauce just prior to serving if you prefer a smooth sauce!
brown onion 1/2
chicken tenderloins 600g
broccolini 1 bunch
baby beet & leaves 1/2 bag (90g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, curry powder, sugar, flour, chicken stock cube (1)