2. Heat 2 tbsp butter in a casserole dish or tagine over medium heat. Sauté onion, rosemary and ginger for 5-6 minutes.
3. Increase heat to high, add chicken and cook for 4 minutes, or until sealed. Add carrots, courgettes, cinnamon stick, apricots, olives, 1 tsp ground coriander and 1 tbsp honey. Stir well, then pour in tomatoes and 1 tin water. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
4. Add couscous to the boiling water and cook for 7 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and rinse briefly under running water.
5. Deseed and slice capsicum. Add to tagine along with cooked couscous. Toss gently to combine, season to taste with salt and pepper. Alternatively, serve couscous and tagine separately at the table.
6. Top tagine with chopped chives and serve.
Grate courgettes if preferred.
Gluten free option - replacement is GF couscous. Cook as per packet instructions. Serve tagine over couscous.
rosemary 1 sprig
chicken thigh fillets (diced) 600g
cinnamon stick 1
apricots (chopped) 100g
green olives 1/2 jar
cherry tomatoes (tin) 400g
ground coriander 1tsp
pearl couscous 250g
yellow capsicum 1
chives 1/3 bunch
From your pantry: Salt & pepper