2. In a small bowl, combine 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce and 3 tbsp water (see notes).
3. Heat a large frypan or wok over high heat. Add sesame oil and chicken, stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until just cooked through. Break up lumps with a wooden spoon.
4. Roughly chop and add broccolini to the pan, cook for further 1-2 minutes.
5. Stir in kale slaw and sauce. Stir fry until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are wilted to you liking (see notes).
6. Serve stir-fry over rice topped with fried shallot and sesame mix. Cut lime into wedges and serve on the side. Drizzle with more soy or sweet chilli sauce if you desire.
Use the rice tub to quickly measure up x 1.5 amount of water.
You can add sauces separate at step 4 if you prefer.
Increase the sauce and add cooked rice to the pan too for a quick and easy fried rice dish!
Chicken mince 500g
broccolini 1 bunch
Kale slaw 1 bag (400g)
Fried shallot & sesame mix 1 bag (40g)
From your pantry:
sesame oil, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce