pepper together with sweet potato wedges on a lined oven tray. Roast for 18-20 minutes or until golden and tender.
2. Place quinoa flakes on a plate or piece of baking paper and season with chopped thyme leaves, salt and pepper. Rub chicken schnitzels with oil and press into crumbs to coat.
3. Heat a large frypan with oil (or you can cook on a barbecue hot plate). Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through (cook in batches if needed).
4. Combine garlic aioli mayonnaise with 1 tsp curry powder. Tear lettuce leaves and slice tomatoes.
Slice the bread (toast if preferred) and take all to the table.
5. Cut schnitzels into desired size pieces. Take to the table with sweet potatoes and
let everyone assemble their own burger with bread, chicken, fresh salad vegetables, roasted onion and curry mayonnaise and a side of sweet potato wedges.
Sweet Potato Wedges 700g
Quinoa Flakes 1 packet (80g)
Thyme 1/3 packet *
Chicken Schnitzels 600g
Garlic Aioli Mayonnaise 2 x 50g
Baby Cos Lettuce 1 *
Wholemeal Sandwich Loaf 1
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil for cooking, salt, pepper, curry powder