2. Add peanut butter, 1-2 tbsp soy sauce (use to taste), 1/2 tbsp grated ginger, 1/2-1 tsp sugar, juice from 1/2 lime and 1 cup water to a small saucepan (see notes). Simmer over medium heat for a few minutes until combined and thickened.
3. Slice cucumber, wedge tomatoes and cut capsicum into strips.
Trim, halve and rinse pak choy (keep separate).
4. Heat a grill or frypan over medium-high heat. Rub chicken with oil, 1 tsp turmeric and 1 tsp cumin (see notes). Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through. Set aside on a serving platter (leave some space for pak choy).
5. Add pak choy to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Place next to chicken on the platter.
6. Serve all ingredients at the table for everyone to assemble their own bowl with brown rice, chicken, fresh veggies, pak choy and peanut sauce. Wedge remaining lime and serve on the side.
Use the lime zest for more flavour. You can also add 1 tbsp sriracha or sweet chilli sauce.
Thread the chicken tenderloins onto skewers for the kids if they like!
Peanut butter, 3 slugs
Ginger, 20g *
Lebanese cucumber, 1
Pak choy, 1 bunch
Chicken tenderloins, 600g
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), soy sauce, sugar (of choice), ground turmeric + cumin