2. Peel and grate ginger, finely chop white end of lemongrass. Combine in a bowl with 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce and 3 tbsp soy sauce. Season with cracked black pepper.
3. Slice spring onions and celery. Add to wok over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil (see notes). Add chicken mince and cook for 5-6 minutes, breaking up with a spoon.
4. Remove corn from cob and add to chicken along with half the bean shoots. Toss in cooked rice and stir through sauce. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through. Remove from heat and season with sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce to taste.
5. Squeeze 1/2 lime juice into chicken, wedge remaining 1/2 lime. Slice chilli and chop coriander. Separate and rinse cos leaves.
6. Place fresh garnishes with remaining bean shoots on a plate. Serve with chicken and lettuce leaves at the table for filling.
If you have coconut oil, use it to cook the chicken. It will give an added authentic flavour.
lemongrass 1 stalk
sweet chilli sauce 3tbsp
soy sauce 3tbsp
spring onions 1/4 bunch
celery 2 sticks
chicken mince 600g
corn cob 1
bean shoots 2/3 bag
red chilli 1
coriander 1/3 bunch
baby cos lettuce 2 pack
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper