2. Heat a large, deep frypan over medium-high heat and toast flaked almonds until golden, transfer to a bowl and keep pan over heat (step 3).
3. Add oil and diced chicken, cook for 3-4 minutes until golden and sealed. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Halve and add cherry tomatoes along with pumpkin, crushed garlic, rosemary sprig, and crumbled stock cube.
Pour in 1 cup water, cover and simmer over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
5. Pick basil leaves.
Once tender, mash pumpkin slightly (see notes), take off heat and toss in pasta, basil and spinach.
6. Adjust seasoning to taste with salt and pepper. Top with chopped chives and almonds, serve at the table (see notes).
Flaked Almonds 1 Packet (40g)
Diced Chicken Breast Fillet 600g
Cherry Tomatoes 1 Packet (200g)
Diced Pumpkin 1 Bag (500g)
Garlic 2 Cloves
Basil 1/2 Bunch *
Baby Spinach 1/2 Bag (100g) *
Chives 1/2 Bunch *
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, chicken stock cube