2. Toss chicken in a bowl with spices and flour. Prepare vegetables.
3. Heat oil in a large pan or wok over high heat. Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside on a plate.
4. Add more oil to wok, reduce heat to medium. Stir fry garlic and potatoes for 5 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Add vegetables (reserve some bean shoots for garnish), cook for 1 minute, or until wilted.
5. Return chicken to wok, add soy sauce, vinegar and sugar. Toss to heat through.
6. Top chicken and potato stir fry with remaining bean shoots, cashews and fresh coriander to serve.
Soaking potatoes removes excess starch which helps prevent the pieces from sticking together and achieves a crispier texture!
Serve with more chilli flakes and soy sauce if desired
1/2 tsp salt (P)
600g diced chicken breast fillet
1 tbsp ground cumin
1 tsp chilli flakes
2 tbsp flour (of choice)
2 garlic cloves, sliced
1/2 green capsicum, sliced
125g snow peas, halved
1 bunch choy sum, cut into 4cm lengths
250g bean shoots
1+1 tbsp oil, for cooking
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tsp sugar (of choice)
40g roasted cashew nuts, chopped
1/4 bunch coriander, chopped