2. Heat a large frypan with oil over medium-high heat. Dust schnitzels in flour then add straight to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each aside or until golden and cooked through. Set aside on a plate, keep pan over medium heat.
3. While the chicken is cooking, halve cherry tomatoes and dice (or grate) zucchini. Slice spring onions (see notes) and drain olives.
4. Add 60g butter to pan. Crush in garlic and add prepared vegetables. Drizzle with juice from 1/2 lemon and season with 1/2 tsp oregano. Add 1/4 cup water, sauté for 5 minutes.
5. Add drained pasta into pan with sauce. Toss gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve chicken schnitzels with a side of fettuccine and leaves (see notes). Cut remaining lemon onto wedges and serve on the side.
Use the whole spring onion, both the white and green part!
Dress the leaves with olive oil and balsamic vinegar if you desire!
Chicken schnitzels 600g
Cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
Zucchini 1/2 *
Spring onions 1/2 bunch *
Sliced green olives 1/2 jar *
Garlic 2 cloves
Rocket & spinach 1 bag (120g)
From your pantry:
oil + butter (for cooking), salt, pepper, flour (plain or other), dried oregano