2. Heat a large frypan with oil and add meatballs. Brown over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, turning.
3. Grate zucchini and add to the pan as you go. Pour in tomato sugo, cover and cook for further 5 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
4. Trim and chop green beans to desired size. Add to pasta water for the last 3 minutes.
5. Drain pasta and beans and return to saucepan. Add meatballs and sauce, toss gently to combine and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Divide between bowls and top with picked (or sliced) basil leaves and shaved parmesan.
Dice zucchini if you prefer.
chicken meatballs 1 packet (500g)
tomato sugo 1 jar (500g)
green beans 1 punnet (250g)
basil leaves 1 packet
shaved parmesan 1 bag (125g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper