2. Shred lettuce and mint leaves, julienne (or grate) carrots. Slice cucumber, capsicum, spring onions and mango. Set aside in a serving bowl.
3. Toast sesame seeds in a dry frypan for 2 minutes or until golden, set aside and keep pan over medium-high heat.
4. Rub chicken schnitzels with oil then add to pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Add 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce and 1/2 tbsp soy sauce to pan for the last minute of cooking. Set aside on a plate and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
5. Toss salad together with dressing, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if needed. Scatter with crispy noodles.
6. Cut lime into wedges and serve alongside chicken schnitzels and salad.
Add sesame seeds to salad instead of chicken if preferred. Chicken can also be cooked on the barbecue.
mint 1 packet
lebanese cucumber 1
red capsicum 1
spring onions 1/4 bunch
sesame seeds 1/2 packet (35g)
chicken schnitzels 600g
crispy noodles (GF) 1 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, mayonnaise, sweet chilli sauce soy sauce