2. Slice onion and grate carrot. Sauté in a heated pan with 1 tbsp oil and crushed garlic over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add 1 tbsp curry powder, 2 tsp honey, 1 tbsp flour and 1 stock cube. Stir in 2 cups water, simmer for 10 minutes, season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Wedge tomatoes and slice cucumber, toss with mixed leaves. Set aside.
4. Heat a large frypan with 1 tbsp oil and 2 tbsp water. Trim and add broccolini. Steam, covered, for 3 minutes, or to your liking. Remove from pan and keep warm.
5. Crush cornflakes and whisk 1 egg. Dip chicken schnitzels into egg wash then press into cornflakes to crumb. Reheat frypan with 2 tbsp oil over medium heat and cook chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through.
6. Serve chicken schnitzels and rice with broccolini and side salad. Spoon over curry sauce to taste.
Toss salad with olive oil and vinegar just before serving if desired.
red onion 1/2
garlic 1 clove
curry powder 1tbsp
flour (plain) 1tbsp
stock cube 1
lebanese cucumber 1
mixed leaves 1/2 bag
broccolini 1 bunch
cornflakes (GF) 100g
chicken schnitzels 600g
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper