2. Heat a large, deep pan with oil (see notes) over high heat. Add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden.
3. Decrease heat to medium-high. Roughly slice and add spring onions, courgettes (see notes), mushrooms and chopped sun-dried tomatoes as you go. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until softened.
4. Add 2 tsp oregano and stir in tinned cherry tomatoes and 1/2 cup pasta water. Simmer for 5 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
5. Add drained pasta to pan. Toss to combine with the sauce and stir through crumbled feta cheese (save some for garnish if you like!).
6. Serve between plates with a side of leaves.
Use the oil from the sun-dried tomato jar for added flavour! Allow chicken strips to brown before turning them over.
Grate courgettes to hide from kids. Use a pair of scissors to help chop the sun-dried tomatoes straight in the jar - quick and mess free!
chicken strips 500g
spring onions 1/2 bunch
sliced mushrooms 1 punnet (200g)
sun-dried tomatoes 1 jar (180g)
cherry tomatoes (tin) 400g
feta cheese 1 block
Mesclun leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, dried oregano