2. Grate ginger and slice shallot. Trim and chop Asian greens and capsicum, remove corn kernels from cob.
3. Heat a large pan with oil over high heat. Add chicken mince, ginger and shallot, cook until just cooked through. Add remaining vegetables and soften to your liking.
4. Stir in 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce and 3 tbsp soy sauce. Fluff the rice with a fork then toss into pan.
5. Heat another frypan over medium heat, crack in the eggs and cook to your liking.
6. Serve chicken fried rice topped with an egg and any extra sauces to taste.
Use the rice tub to quickly measure up x 1.5 amount of water.
We used sesame oil for this dish, for added flavour. You can add 2 crushed garlic cloves if you like.
ASIAN GREENS, 1 bunch
RED CAPSICUM, 1
CORN COB, 1
CHICKEN MINCE, 300g
FREE-RANGE EGGS, 4 *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
oil (see notes), sweet chilli + soy sauce