2. In a large frypan, add 2 tbsp oil, 3 tsp smoked paprika, 2 tsp cumin and 1 tsp oregano (see notes).
3. Heat the frypan over high heat. Toss in chicken tenderloins to coat in spice mix. Cook for 3 minutes or until sealed. Slice and add red onion.
4. Cut capsicums into strips, add to the pan with corn kernels (see notes). Stir in tomato paste and 2 tbsp water, season with salt and pepper. Keep cooking over medium-high heat until vegetables have softened and chicken is cooked through.
5. Wrap the breads in foil and warm in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
6. Serve fajita chicken mix at the table with Lebanese flatbreads, avocado mash and baby spinach for everyone to assemble their own wrap.
Blend avocados using a a stick mixer if you prefer a smooth avocado mash! Add a pinch of chilli flakes if you like a bit of a kick!
If you don’t have a large enough pan, cook chicken at step 3 until cooked through. Set aside on a plate, add vegetables and combine at the end. This dish is mildly spiced, if you want to boost the flavours, add an additional 1 tsp of smoked paprika and cumin, and add some chilli or chilli sauce.
Cut corn into rounds and serve on the side, if preferred!
Chicken tenderloins, 600g
Red onion, 1
Red capsicum, 1
Green capsicum, 1
Corn cob, 1
Tomato paste, 1 sachet (2 tbsp)
Lebanese flatbread, 1 packet
Baby spinach, 1 bag (60g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, smoked paprika, ground cumin, dried oregano (or use a store-bought taco or fajita spouse mix), vinegar (red or white wine)