Heat a large frypan with oil and cook chicken schnitzels for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Add 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce towards the end. Set aside on a chopping board.
2. Add corn cobs to a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil, drain and place at the table in a serving bowl.
3. Dice capsicum (see notes) and toss with kale coleslaw mix, 1 tub garlic mayonnaise, juice from 1/2 lime, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Thinly slice avocado and chicken.
5. Slice and place rolls in the oven for 3-4 minutes to warm.
6. Assemble subs at the table with remaining mayonnaise, slaw, chicken and avocado. Serve with a side of corn cobs and remaining lime cut into wedges.
Slice green capsicum and add with avocado to the subs instead of into the slaw, if preferred.
Drizzle with more sweet chilli sauce at the end if desired.
corn cobettes 1 packet
green capsicum 1/2
kale coleslaw 1 bag (400g)
garlic aioli mayonnaise 2 x 50g
wholemeal bread rolls 4-pack
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, sweet chilli sauce