2. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Slice onion and wombok cabbage. Ribbon carrots using vegetable peeler. Trim and halve beans. Keep separate. Combine 1/2 tbsp cornflour, 1/3 cup soy sauce, 2 tbsp sesame oil, 2 tbsp vinegar and 1/2 cup water in a bowl and whisk.
4. Heat a wok over high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add half the chicken, cook for 3-4 minutes, or until golden and crispy. Remove to a plate, repeat with remaining chicken.
5. Add 1 tbsp oil to wok. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes. Add remaining vegetables, cook for 2 minutes then add chicken and pour in sauce to cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat, toss through the noodles. Season with soy sauce to taste.
6. Roughly chop cashews and slice chilli. Divide noodles between plates, top with cashews and chilli to serve.
Loosen the noodles before cooking by rinsing them in cold water if needed.
Noodles 1 packet
brown onion 1/2
Baby wombok cabbage 1/2
green beans 1/2 punnet (125g)
Cashews 1 packet (60g)
Red chilli 1
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), pepper, white wine vinegar, soy sauce (or tamari), cornflour, sesame oil