2. Mix chicken mince with crumbled feta, 1 tbsp chopped basil, salt and pepper. Using oiled or wet hands, form into 6 patties and place on baking paper.
3. Rinse and tear lettuce leaves. Slice tomatoes, green capsicum and avocado.
4. Finely chop sun-dried tomatoes and combine with 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 1 tbsp chopped basil.
5. Heat a frypan with 1/2 tbsp oil. Cook burger patties for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Halve buns and place in the oven for 2 minutes to warm.
6. Construct burgers with a spread of mayonnaise, burger patties and salad components. Serve with carrot and parsnip chips.
Gluten free option - replace with gluten free rolls
Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes to the burger patties instead if you prefer.
Increase amount of mayonnaise to have leftovers for dipping your vegetable chips.
Add honey to the sauce for a slightly sweeter flavour.
chicken mince 600g
feta cheese 1/2 packet
basil 1/2 packet
baby cos lettuce 1
green capsicum 1/2
sun-dried tomatoes 1/3 jar
mayonnaise 1/4 cup
bread rolls 6
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper.