2. Add spice and cashew sachets.
3. Stir in rice and pour in 2 cups water. Simmer, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed (add more water if needed).
4. Dice cucumber and radishes, finely chop coriander. Toss with yoghurt, salt and pepper (see notes).
5. Serve from pan at the table, topped with chopped raita or divide among plates.
Stir-fry vegetables 1 packet
Briyani rice kit 1 packet
Continental cucumber 1/2 *
Radishes 1/3 bunch *
Coriander 1/2 packet *
Natural yoghurt 1 tub (200g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper