2. Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Dice celery, carrot and fennel. Slice spring onions. Add to pan as you go along with 2 tsp dried Italian herbs. Cook for 5 minutes until softened.
3. Add chicken mince and cook for 5 minutes until browned. Pour in tomato sugo and 1 cup water. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Slice pear and toss with rocket leaves. Whisk 1 tbsp vinegar with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss through salad and set aside.
5. Toss cooked pasta into bolognese sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide bolognese and salad among bowls. Slice basil leaves and scatter over to garnish.
You could also add other herbs and spices to the bolognese such as rosemary, oregano or fennel seeds.
Celery, 2 sticks
Spring onions, 1/3 bunch *
Chicken mince, 600g
Tomato sugo, 1 jar (500g)
Rocket leaves, 1/2 bag (100g) *
Basil, 1/2 packet *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, dried Italian herbs, red wine vinegar